Join us on this contemplative walk and acquire a deep understanding of how human intervention created this unique natural and cultural landscape. This is a tour with amazing views and an encounter with the key elements of our traditions, crowned with a delectable picnic at our mountain refuge.
This walk takes you first through our centenary olive grove before entering the “Muntanya del Voltor” nature reserve on the Son Moragues Estate. During this tour, you will learn about the conservation efforts to restore our Mediterranean forests as sanctuaries for endangered animals and plants.
On this half day tour of average difficulty, you will take in stunning views while enjoying the tranquility of this unique natural environment.
On our way up the mountain, we will make a halt at the famous “Ses Puntes” viewpoint, built by the Archduke of Austria to resemble the battlement of a medieval mountain fortress.
Continuing our excursion, we will reach the summit of the “Muntanya del Voltor” and take in the stunning 360-degree views from one of Mallorca’s oldest mountain refuge. There, you will enjoy an exquisite picnic made with our homegrown and home-produced delicacies and served with wine. You will also have time to rest in blissful tranquility.
After enjoying the sweeping views from this spot, we will start our descent back to our starting point in Valldemossa.
This visit is available for private groups only.
This experience includes:
- Welcome refreshment upon arrival.
- Your private guide, who will give you all the details of the land custody program on our estate.
- Visit with explanations of the “Es Pouet” site and of the “Ses Puntes” mirador.
- Typical majorcan picnic served with wine at the Son Moragues Refuge. Our picnic is an opportunity to taste all the organic produce from our estate.
- Meeting point at the property entrance in Valldemossa, situated at the end of the street “Carrer Josep Coll Bardolet” in front of the wooden gate.
We strongly recommend wearing appropriate mountain walking shoes and clothing.
Duration: 6 hours
Private groups only: 2-6 guests
Price per person: 180.00€ VAT incl.
We are committed to following the strictest guidelines at all times. Please see the official regulations here and don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information.